If you have an idea aimed at supporting socially significant areas in Atyrau city, we invite you to take part in the "StartUp Battle - 2021" competition and win $ 3000 for the implementation of your project!
Since 2017, the I-SEED project has been implemented in Atyrau as part of the Atyrau Youth Development Program of Chevron Corporation, which offers Atyrau youth an innovative and interactive training program.
Within the framework of the I-SEED project, the StartUp Battle - 2021 start-up project competition is aimed at supporting socially active youth in Kazakhstan and creating conditions for the sustainable solution of social problems through the promotion of social entrepreneurship. The project promotes the development of a culture of social entrepreneurship in Kazakhstan among active young people.
The main prize is $ 3000 to launch your startup project.
- You can offer a project both in a group and individually;
- All participants must be between the ages of 18 and 29;
The competition is open to projects in the following areas: IT technologies, tourism, agriculture, scientific innovation, medicine, ecology, social project, education and development of youth, creativity and art, sports, support for small and medium-sized businesses during a pandemic, psychological assistance in the fight against COVID-19 and the impact of COVID-19 on the labor market.
Before applying, you will need to prepare answers to the following questions:
- A brief description of your project;
- The social problem that your project solves;
- The uniqueness of your project;
- The amount of investment required to launch the project;
- The type of entrepreneur you would like to be your mentor.
Applications are accepted until 23:59 of May 14, 2021.