WHAT IS THE IELTS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME?
The IELTS Partnership Programme is the British Council’s partnership programme for schools and institutions who register people for the IELTS test with the British Council. Through this programme, the British Council supports our key partner agents in preparing their students for the IELTS test by providing a range of value-added services including preparation resources, teacher training seminars and access to promotional materials.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU RECEIVE AS A PARTNER?
- Improved customer service for your students/clients through the online registration system
- Professional development opportunities for IELTS trainers at the partner centre
- Access to a wide range of learning resources for partner centre students and clients
- Enhanced level of support and promotional resources from the British Council.
- Recognition of the partner centre on our Kazakhstan website
- Status of officially recognised IELTS test registration centre in Kazakhstan
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE BRITISH COUNCIL IELTS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME?
Any organization that registers IELTS candidates with or throughout the British Council.