APPLICATION PERIOD CLOSED.
If you have a great idea for a social project in Atyrau, the British Council invites you to participate in StartUp Battle - 2020 and get the chance to win $3,000 to support the implementation of your project.
Since 2017, the British Council’s I-SEED project has been implemented in Atyrau as part of the Chevron Atyrau Youth Development Initiative, which offers an innovative and interactive training program to young people in Atyrau.
As part of the I-SEED project, the StartUp Battle - 2020 competition aims to support young people in Atyrau to create sustainable solutions to challenges faced by their communities through the social entrepreneurship model. The project promotes the development of a culture of social entrepreneurship in Kazakhstan among active young people.
- You can join the competition as a group or individually
- All participants must be between 18 and 29 years of age
- Your application must cover one of the following areas: IT technologies, tourism, agriculture, scientific innovations, medicine, ecology, social projects, education and youth development, creativity and art, or sports
Before you apply you will need to prepare:
- Short description for your project;
- What social area does your project cover;
- What is unique about your project;
- What will be the investment in your project;
- What type of entrepreneur would be your ideal mentor.
The deadline for applications is 23:59 Atyrau time on 26th June.