The Jaspace STEM Lab – is a youth center and a platform where young students get their STEM education at the intersection of science, technology, engineering, media, and art.
At the Jaspace STEM Lab students access educational resources and equipment, as well as professional trainer’s assistance and guidance.
Young Atyrau residents can take part in various creative activities, communicate, and implement their own ideas. The space has a workshop, training room, recording and editing studio, coffee bar and relaxation area.
The programme of education meets the needs of young people and is based on the non-formal learning principles. Jaspace events are delivering practical experience through interactive events (competitions, hackathons, seminars) and project creation.
The Jaspace STEM Lab holds the following events:
- STEM courses.
- The Jaspace Olympiad (competitions in robotics, programming, 3D modeling, video content production and media).
- The Makathon RC Car Racing.
- Family workshops - a series of practical workshops for the whole family on robotics, handicrafts, woodwork, etc.
- Scientific exhibitions and competitions for young people.
- The Demo Day - software development course (training + prototyping).
- Joint events with the Kazakh Federation of Educational and Sports Robotics “Kazrobotics” - an exhibition and competition in robotics.