From 11 October to 12 February, we’ll be joined by more than 30 universities from across the UK. You can book private online meetings with university representatives and attend webinars where you can find out all you need to know about studying in the UK.
Plus, you’ll be able to find out about the new immigration process for coming to the UK, discover new scholarship opportunities by your government and participating UK institution, and learn more about the application process.
- 11-15 October 2021: Study UK webinars: prior to meeting with the UK universities join these to find out basics and scholarships
- 25 October - 3 November 2021: Study UK: Meet UK Universities online fair – a ten-day event for you to book one-to-one meetings with representatives from UK universities, discuss your plans and ask any questions you may have. Universities will also deliver webinars so you can learn all about student life in the UK. Topics covered will include: managing your budgets, life in the UK, how to settle and how to write a personal statement.
- 8-12 February 2022: Study UK: Meet UK Universities Online – if you missed our online fairs in October and November, do not worry. We are hosting a five-day event for you and anyone else that would like to ask their chosen university more questions. You will have the opportunity to book one-to-one meetings and speak to representatives from UK universities.
Register now: https://study-uk-events-we.britishcouncil.org/
Registration is free of charge and will be open to students from Turkey, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.
Who can join this event?
The event is suitable for students of all levels, advisors, teachers and parents. Whether you are:
- looking for your first Bachelor’s (BA) degree or exploring Master’s (MA) or postgraduate
- a seasoned traveller or it’s your first time abroad
- you know the subject you want to study and the university you want to apply to, or you’ve no idea where to start this is your chance to get the information you need, directly from universities and experts.
What happens at the event?
Once you have registered on the platform, you’ll be able to:
- attend webinars about specific subjects and careers, and hear about different undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- book private online conversations with participating UK universities’ representatives
- find out about the costs of studying and living in the UK, including scholarships and other funding options
- get the facts about new visas for students
- get tips on how to complete your application
- learn about the English language requirements for UK study
- ask your questions, get your answers and start planning your UK study journey.
How do I take part?
Just click on the registration button and complete the form with your information, education and interest. You will receive a confirmation email to start exploring the platform and finding out more about participating universities, scholarships and subjects that interest you.
Exclusive offer for event registrants
This year, the registrants of Study UK online event will also benefit from a free and exclusive offer with an IELTS Coach Express pack. The IELTS Coach is a personalised online coaching service provided by IELTS experts and the British Council. The service can be used for personal needs analysis to improve IELTS skills, group or private classes. To benefit from the offer, the registrants are required to make an IELTS test purchase from the British Council between 3 October and 3 November 2021 for any IELTS test sessions available until 31 January 2022. Terms and conditions apply.